What Kills Viruses Naturally
The natural alternative of these anti biotics is available in alternative medicine but people are not aware of these. Although there are many foods that fight viral infections but one of the best alternatives of Augmentin and Amoxicillin is Costus.
Natural Alternative of Augmentin and Amoxicillin
Augmentin and Amoxicillin are both allopathic medicines and are widely used as antibiotics. These drugs cause gastrointestinal upset and they also have many side effects which may not be noticed earlier but do cause damage to the vital organs silently.
Types of Costus
Costus is available in two major kinds, which are Marine Costus lighter in color and flavour and Indian Costus also known as “Qust” which is darker and strong in flavour.
Indian Costus or Qust al Hind which is also known as Qist, Qust al Hindi, Qustul Hind, Kuth, Kushta, is used to treat various health issues like asthma, allergies, stomach issues, skin issues.
Costus Root or Indian Costus is also known as Mu Xiang. It is said that like Angelica Root/Dong Quai its original spread started from Himalayas where its essential oil was used to protect fabrics from being ruined by various insects. Due to its nice woody scent it was used as a perfume by the Romans and Indians.
Indian Costus or Mu Xiang was also used to improve digestion as well as to relieve symptoms of nausea, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, poor appetite, and intestinal cramping.
It has various other uses in both Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine which is also being used as anti cancer and anti-fungal medicine. It has also shown very good results in improving and controlling diabetes and stomach ulcers.
Used in forms: Costus Root Powder, Costus Oil
It is a natural antibiotic and it is also the cheapest wound healing herb which have a great response to those wounds that are not being cured by any other medicine, it is sure to be cured by the use of Costus Root.
The Benefits of Costus Are Innumerable
Use it by mixing in the honey for the tonsils. The Chinese also use it to strengthen and darken the white hair.
For inflammation of the intestines and chronic motions, a few doses of four grams of Marine Costus (Kast-e-Shirin) and black-seed (Klonji) in equal quantity .
- Using it with pure honey is another cure for Typhoid germs. You can make a mixture by two grams of powder of Indian Costus and two hundred grams of pure honey during the winter, make a paste and keep it in a glass jar at home.
- If you make it a habit to take a teaspoon mixed in a glass of milk, tea or coffee in the morning and evening, you can be sure to be safe from colds, coughs, sore throats and tonsillitis.
- Useful in headaches. Whenever you use it, use a quarter of a teaspoon with a glass of water.
- It is useful for the liver. It is used in jaundice for four to five times a day which is very beneficial and covers the chronic weaknesses of the liver and makes you hungry by producing healthy liver enzymes.
- Eliminates intestinal diseases. It instantly kills the germs of typhoid fever.
- This is the best medicine for people who often have indigestion. No matter how intense the motion is, four doses after an hour is enough, but it would not be wrong to say that it is a very useful medicine for old patients of the stomach.
- For chest diseases: For chronic cough, it is useful to use it mixed with Liquorice Root (mulethi).
- This is a very low cost and effective treatment for tuberculosis. In Prophetic medicine, using it mixed with olive oil has been described as a cure for tuberculosis and it is really useful.
- Costus powder mixed with olive oil and honey, this paste is very useful for physical weakness.
- It is also very useful for pleurisy (which causes water to enter the lungs).
- It enhances immunity in the human body, is a shield against diseases. It reduces the duration of the attack of the virus. For example, a cold lasts for three days. It shortens its duration to one day. Using it in the morning and evening as a precautionary measure will protect you from virus attacks.
- If a wound, abscess, hangover is not healing, it works there too. In the morning, afternoon and evening, use Poona (3/4) teaspoon with water. Then look at the charisma of nature.
- Use with confidence until the wound heals. The wound will heal in a week at most. Otherwise use one more week.
- There is hardly any better medicine for inflammation of the kidneys. The germs of inflammation in the kidneys go through the mouth.
- A sore throat, tonsils or a tooth infection can affect your kidneys. To do this, use a teaspoonful of fresh water.
- Taking steam of Costus Root Powder has a great effect in flu, sinus and chest problems.
It is also useful for muscle pain, strengthens the nerves. To protect young children from getting cold in winter, mix it with honey and make a paste.
The root and oil of Indian Costus is used to make medicines. Indian Costus Root is used to treat worm infections whereas Indian Costus Oil is is used to treat asthma, cough, gastro intestinal diseases such as dysentery. It can be used as a tonic to stimulate digestion.
Indian Costus Plant grows in high altitude areas in the Himalayas and some parts of China. In Ayurvedic system of medicine Costus Plant Extract is widely used for massaging in balancing the vital force known as Chi.
Possible Bad Effects or Side Effects Of Indian Costus
- It is warned that self medication is highly dangerous and even the safest herbs, medicines or even domestic herbs can cause severe bad effects in certain situations. So you should always consult a health physician before taking any herb as a medicine.
- Always follow the instructions given on the instruction manual provided along with these medicines. Never exceed the recommended dose.
- It is recommended to take purified and trusted brands to avoid any toxic effects which may be found using in raw form.
- People with kidney disease, heart disease, pregnant and breastfeeding women should consume it under medical supervision.
- People having the history of hypertension/high blood pressure should never use it.
- Indian Costus Root should only be used maximum three times a day.
- Use of Indian Costus Root is strictly prohibited for pregnant and nursing women.
- People with allergies should consult their doctor or physician before taking indian costus root.