Christine Carter Weight Loss::Weight Loss Hero
Determination is the key to any weight loss program success and most of us need motivation and inspiration while achieving our desired goals. Christine Carter Weight Loss program is a program which was initiated by the writer of the best selling book “Weight Loss Hero” by Christine Carter.
The book “Weight Loss Hero” is not only the story of the writer’s success of transforming her huge fatty body into a skinny girl. She shares how she got success in leaving the junk food and got able to lose 150 pounds. She also shared her past and present comparisons.
- Publisher : Zondervan; Illustrated edition (April 21, 2020)
- Language: : English
- Hardcover : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0310454514
- ISBN-13 : 978-0310454519
- Item Weight : 2.19 pounds
- Dimensions : 7.25 x 1 x 9.25 inches
What Is Included In The Book
She has included so many things in the book to train the minds of the readers to gain the same advantages as she herself experienced. She slowly leads the reader to adopt the healthy living style by changing unhealthy food choices with the more healthier low carb food alternatives.
Change Your Thinking Style First
“Weight loss doesn’t begin with a new diet or exercise plan. It begins in the mind.”
Christine outlines the mind changing behaviour before starting the struggle to lose weight. In this section she gives details about
- Detail about those things which can cause overeating triggers to activate.
- She also explains those factors which contribute in the failure of weight loss programs
- Healthy workout routines to change mindset and habits to achieve goals..
- Aspects which differentiate between numerical weight loss and healthy weight loss
- Failure of conventional weight loss and success of Christine Carter Weight Loss program
Healthy Effects of The Keto Diet
- Details about the terminology of keto diet like net carbs, how much…
- An overview of the mobile apps and magazines which are helpful
- How to replace your favourite food to keto food
Workout Concepts and Misconceptions
- Planning a workout routine
- Defeating your fitness fear
- Interesting methods to make your work out an enjoyment
- Different plans for different needs including daily and weekly workout plans
Detailed Advice for Preparing Meal Plans and Recipes
- How to prepare keto shopping lists
- How to properly make keto meal plans
- Delicious and easy low carb keto diet recipes
- What you should choose at popular food chains and restaurants
- How to make healthy and easy low cost vegan and vegetarian keto recipes
- How can you make dairy free keto recipes which are true alternative
How Readers Can Take Benefit
She says that do not expect overnight change. Readers can harvest all the other benefits lying in the background by adopting a low carb ketogenic diet including reduction in anxiety and depression along with leaving behind prescription drugs to avoid these ailments.
Failure in Christine Carter Weight Loss program
Christine explains explicitly her failures during her journey. Along with these failures she also suggests ways to avoid these for her readers. In this way she saves them from disappointments.
“Maybe it’s not working out, Because God is working out something better. Sometimes it takes your breakdown to create your breakthrough. Sometimes our greatest blessings come from our biggest disappointments.”
Breaking Your Own Limits
Christine Carter Weight Loss program mainly focuses on mind and tells that other things are secondary if you corrected your mindset. As she says,
“Your mind is your instrument. Learn to be its master and not it’s slave”
Who is your Competitor
“You need to ignore what everyone else is doing and achieving. Your life is about breaking your own limits and outgrowing yourself to live your best life. You are not in competition with anyone else. Plan to outdo your past, not other people.”
Discipline in Weight Loss
“Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.”
“Decide where you want to be and don’t stop until you get there.”
Drink Water: Nutrition Fact
“If you drink a gallon of water per day, you won’t have time for other people’s drama because you‘ll be too busy peeing. Stay hydrated my friends.”
“I’m not like other girls… I know what I want for dinner. I have been thinking about it since lunch.”
Learn To Be Happy
“Once you learn how to be happy, You won’t tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less.”
“Small progress is better than No progress”
Who is a Real Hero: Yung Pueblo
“A hero is one who heals his own wounds and then shows others how to do the same.”
Life of the Author
Christine Carter lives in Frisco, Texas and is a motivational trainer for a healthy lifestyle. In her Christine Carter Weight Loss program she uses very inspiring techniques which are far different from the orthodox programs which create tremendous stress to lose weight.
Christine Carter takes you along with easy to practice and long lasting techniques which become your habit in the long run and you do not feel burden or stress while doing all these.
She tells us that she learned through hard work that there are no shortcuts or easy fixes in this journey as she herself has gone through all these and even the surgeries like ‘Tummy Tuck’ are not the solution.
The most important thing which makes it a reality is the change in your mindset. Determination is the way forward to success which paves the way to a lasting transformation. Good Luck for your Christine Carter Weight Loss program.
“The simple secret to true and lasting change is that it must start in your mind and burn through your body. If we don’t address what’s going on in our heads and our hearts, we will never find the ongoing success we are looking for.
You cannot live the life of your dreams while operating in the same mind-set that broke you down. But you have the power within you to determine your path. Together we will find the seed already planted deep within you, and nurture and love it to become the beautiful flower that is waiting to bloom.” — Coach : Christine Carter Weight Loss