Can Wisdom Teeth Cause Ear Pain?
Yes, an abnormally grown wisdom teeth can cause ear pain because of its growth defects like tilted alignment or locating under or near the neighboring teeth and in return disturbing the whole jaw. It cause undue pressure on the adjoining muscles of the ear resulting infection and pain in the whole ear and neck area.
Wisdom Teeth and Related Problems
Wisdom teeth problems can cause many different problems during its forceful growth in the already occupied area which include ear pain, neck pain, severe swelling of the jaw, sore throat, fever, insomnia, headache and sinus issues.
Third Molars or Wisdom Teeth
Third molars are widely known as wisdom teeth because they generally appear at the age when people get matured after the teenage.
In most of the cases these abnormal grown teeth are removed to solve the problem but some pain relief methods can be useful in the mean time.
7 Proven Quick Wisdom Teeth & Neck Pain Relief Methods
- Use of numb gel can give temporary relief to the pain.
- Turmeric powder can also have soothing and numbing effect to relieve the pain.
- Some people have reported to use the Ice Pack to relieve pain.
- Salt water rinse can also do the magic for many people.
- Coconut oil rinse is also useful to remove bacteria and relieve pain.
- Clove Oil is also have good results in removing infection and pain.
- Onion is another way to relieve pain and infection.